We have experience providing telecommunications law advice to a range of clients.
Under the Telecommunications Act, licensed telecommunications carriers are provided with rights to install low impact facilities subject to the requirements of the legislation and various rules, codes and regulations.
Some example of the type of telecommunications law advice we have given includes:
- Advising internet service providers and drafting application for carrier licence under the Telecommunications Act.
- Advising telecommunications carriers on the rollout of infrastructure including low impact radiocommunications facilities, large size antennae, and large telecommunications towers
- Advising on applications to Local Government for the rollout of telecommunications towers, radiocommunications facilities and advice generally on wireless broadband law matters
- Advising on Australian Federal Police telecommunications interception warrants.
- Advising on ACMA and TIO investigation and Do Not Call Register Act compliance.
- Preparation of low impact facility rollout documentation.
- Advising telecommunications provider on licensing of transmissions between Earth and orbiting satellite and foreign space objects.
- Advising on space receive and space licensing regimes and licensing of satellite enabled telecommunications devices.
- Advising on “free” radiocommunications spectrum licensing and communications with space objects.
- Advising on compliance with low impact infrastructure and Schedule 3 forced rollouts
- Advising on interception capability obligations of telecommunications carriers.
- Advising on radio communications spectrum licensing compliance.
Arnotts Lawyers Jones Bay Wharf has experience acting for both carriers, and landowners in relation to the deployment of low impact facilities, and in relation to disputes concerning the validity of low impact notices and where carriers have allegedly failed to comply with their legal obligations in the course of deploying infrastructure.
Arnotts Lawyers Jones Bay Wharf regularly provides advice and assistance in connection with:
- low impact facility requirements
- low impact facility notices
- low impact facility dispute resolution
- referral of disputes to the relevant authorities.
Our IT Lawyers can help with all technology, telecommunications, and IT related legal matters in Sydney and Australia.