Drink Driving and Motor Traffic Law
Our law firms are regularly engaged to assist clients with the recovery of debts. We understand how important debt recovery is for our clients. Our lawyers advise on the commencement of court proceedings to recover debts in the Local Court, right up to large scale debt recovery involving millions of dollars through Supreme Court actions. We have experience in all stages of the debt recovery process, having prosecuted claims, advised on bankruptcy proceedings as well as the insolvency of corporate entities.
We are able to:
- send letters of demand;
- commence and defend court proceedings for the recovery of debts;
- advise on bankruptcy and insolvency matters;
- advise on all related matters.
Some of our debt recovery experience includes:
- representing creditors with the preparation and service of statutory demand notices on defaulting debtors;
- commencing court actions on behalf of creditors with the intention of winding up defaulting debtors;
- acting for liquidators in the issuing of summonses for the public examination of directors and other relevant parties of insolvent corporations;
- acting for clients faced with possible bankruptcy or insolvent circumstances;
- obtaining judgments for significant monetary debts from Local, District and Supreme Courts;
- commencing bankruptcy proceedings;
- enforcing judgments through the sale of property by the Sheriff and the garnishing of wages;
- defending and prosecuting court proceedings for the recovery of monies;
- defending liquidators ‘unfair preference’ claims;
- obtaining orders for the garnishing of wages.
Please contact our Sydney lawyers to discuss all of your debt recovery matters.