Employment and Industrial Relations Law
The Australian legal framework regulating workplace issues imposes a raft of legal obligations on employers and employees, and has a significant focus on employee rights. Our lawyers are able to advise clients on a range of employment law issues, including:
- drafting and negotiation of employment contracts;
- advising on the National Employment Standards;
- advising on unfair dismissals;
- advising on termination of employment;
- assisting with the resolution of employee disputes.
Our lawyers are available to provide advice to clients on all employment matters.