The Arnotts Law Group is a group of independent affiliated but separate legal practices, Arnotts Lawyers and Arnotts Technology Lawyers.
Arnotts Lawyers is a legal practice based in Chatswood, on Sydney’s north shore and is led by Peter Arnott, a highly experienced solicitor with over 40 years of experience assisting clients in conveyancing, wills and estates, general commercial legal work and dispute resolution.
Arnotts Technology Lawyers is a legal practice based in the Sydney CBD. Led by Alan Arnott, Technology Lawyer, the firm has substantial experience advising and representing clients operating in the technology and telecommunications industries.
Both practices have established benchmarks to ensure that all clients receive service of excellence. If you engage the services of Arnotts Lawyers or Arnotts Technology Lawyers, we will strive to:
- maintain the confidentiality of your instructions as required at all times;
- serve your interests competently;
- communicate clearly with you;
- treat you with respect;
- act fairly, honestly and diligently in all dealings;
- work with our colleagues to uphold the integrity of the legal profession;
- develop and maintain excellent professional skills;
- be trustworthy;
- maintain and defend your rights;
- avoid any conflict of interest;
- focus on your needs;
- attend to all of your reasonable lawful requests;
- listen to your instructions;
- keep you informed at all relevant times;
- explain our advice to you;
- report to you continuously during the course of your matter;
- complete your matter in accordance with your instructions;
- tackle all problems;
- attempt to resolve all problems or disputes in an amicable manner;
- act in your best interests;
- promptly return phone calls and reply to emails.